Friday, March 14, 2014

Coming Reviewspolsion

Hey everyone.  I need to apologize.  I'm terrible at checking comments and email.  I mean, awful and terrible.  Almost 2 months passed before I remembered, hey, I have an email account for this site.  So I just checked it and several people sent me suggestions for comics, typically their own.

I feel all kinds of terrible about it, so I need to do something about it.  First, I need to try to remember to check the freaking email account.  Second, I need to review those comics.  I actually have 10 of them, so two batches to review.  However, my work schedule is all kinds of stupid, so I need time to do them.

I'm reading the first one now, so I'm hoping to have at least the first batch done by, um, two weeks from now.  Hopefully, possibly, maybe.  I'll do what I can.

So, in the spare time I have (which is shockingly little, damn early mornings and long hours), I'll be reading comics and hopefully have at least one batch of reviews up, followed by quickly by another one.  Biggest explosion of reviews I've had in quite a while, possibly ever.  Then I'll have to tap into my rather lengthy actual future read list.

That will take a long time though.  Until next time kiddies, when I'll have something.  The time after that will be the reviews, I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment