Friday, June 24, 2016

Announcement

Okay, time to do this.  If it hasn't been obvious for the last year or so, I really haven't been able to keep up the weekly schedule.  My stupid, stupid work schedule has made it hard to even keep up with comics, let alone keep this blog updated.

I've tried, of course, but most of the time I've posted a Nothing post.  It's driving me crazy, and making me miserable.

That said, I have promises to keep.  So I won't be ending this blog, though I did consider it.  Instead, I'll be pushing toward a monthly schedule instead.  I'm pretty sure I can do that.  So starting next week, with the first Friday of every month, this blog will update.  If I can squeeze in another post in between, I will, of course, but if I can't, at least there should be something once in a while.

I may eventually end this blog, but not yet, not yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment